Appy Friday! {Sept.27th} Linky

Here I am again posting a new app/program that you might want to check out for the last Friday of the month.   I hope you will link up and share yours too.  Please leave a comment if you have tried someone else's link up.


  It's been a busy week for me so I have only just begun setting it up and the parents seem quite thrilled.
It's from Scholastic and it's called "Class Messenger ".



With this program, you can send all parents a note or update, add a wishlist, parents can sign up for an appointment and many more things.

Just today, our librarian told us about We Give Books.

This organization has 2 million plus books read already on its site.  Children can read all sorts of books.  The more books they read, the more We Give Books provides books to children that would otherwise not have any books!  Check it out.





2 comments

  1. Thank you for reminding me about We Give Books. I use to use it, but had forgotten about it. It's a great program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Shelley. I just added a link to a great app and blog post from the creator. I'd also like to invite you to visit our new website at www.resources4teaching.com

    Martin

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top