Educents Resource Bundles Blog Hop

Attention 2nd Grade teachers!  I'm so excited to be teaming up with Educents and some other great sellers to offer you these great products that will cover most areas of your curriculum!  It's all here and what a deal!



  I know you will love my Interactive Writer's Notebooks which are included in this bundle.  It is one of my most popular products.
I have just begun to blog about using this notebook as part of my weekly Writing Sundays writer's work shop series.




There are 23 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!  Hop on over to Ms. Smarty Pants next!




But that's not all!   I am giving you a chance to "Pin It to Win It"   (By that, I mean you win any item from my STORE!)   Pin any image from my blog and enter below to win!




a Rafflecopter giveaway



The deal won't last long so head over now! Good luck everyone!







10 comments

  1. This is awesome. Can't wait to see all of them.
    Arlene
    LMN Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arlene. There are some great products in this set!

      Shelley

      Delete
  2. I am loving the writing notebooks! They looks great, thanks for sharing!

    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try some kind of writers notebook and this looks great!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angelia...my students love them!

      :) Shelley

      Delete
  4. This would be perfect for Writer's Workshop! Love it!
    Mandy
    MandysTipsforTeachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this! What a fabulous activity for Writer's Workshop!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! Thanks :) can't wait to use it with my class!

    good enough teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top