5 For Friday {Dec. 13th}

It was a GREAT week!  We had so much fun.  This lovely week was finished off with our Christmas staff party which is why this Five for Friday is being posted on Saturday morning!  We had an absolute blast at our first ever Christmas staff party.  Tons of laughs. What a great way to end the week.  I'm linking up with the lovely Kacey from DoodleBugs Teaching.  Click the button to see more 5 for Friday happenings.





We made Picasso Santas to go with our author study book When Pigasso Met Mootisse. 


We had our Christmas concert this week. 



We continued to collect items for the hamper we are doing for a family. We collected so much I made the call today and we are adopting 2 families!!


We did a Christmas Math scoot (Christmas Holiday Hop from Elisabeth Montgomery) today! What fun they had!




We did Christmas crafts galore!



And I even got a shoe ornament from a student "because you like fancy shoes".





There you have it...a peek at my week.



3 comments

  1. Hello. I found your blog on the link up and was quite intrigued by the green shoe which turns out to be a super cool ornament - love it! I love your blog template, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan. Thanks for visiting. Yes, the green shoe is adorable! I love my shoes and clearly my students know me well. :)

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top