Deck the Halls with TPT!

It's almost holiday time!  Isn't Christmas just the best time of year?  When I think of Christmas, I think of time with my family, playing in the snow, sipping hot chocolate by the fire.  No Christmas is complete without listening to some wonderful Christmas songs. What are you favorites?


 I am linking up with Christina from Bunting, Books and Bainbridge and some of my most favourite blogging friends to celebrate some Christmas songs with you in true teacher fashion.




Here is one of my favourites...It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Reading...

Of course if you're trimming your Christmas tree you may want to listen to I'm Dreaming of a Holiday Product...

My last Christmas timesaver song will help you cope with the Christmas rush...Oh Management, Oh Management...




No comments

Back to Top