Love is: sharing, giving and crafting Five For Friday {Dec. 20th}





We did it!  We made it to Friday - the Friday of Christmas Break - yippeee!  I'm linking up with Kacey for a little peek into the last week of school....



The adopt-a-family hampers are loaded and ready to go!
www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca

We made some crafts this week for Christmas. First, we made foil ornaments for our parents. We used Whimsy Workshop on our projector to see the foil ornaments more closely.  I did one and put it under the document camera but it didn't show up. Thank you +Susanna Westby !

www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca

Then we made pointillism snow globes.  You can find these all over Pinterest.  They are fun to make and even a little challenging for the students because they have to really concentrate. The gloopy yellow was the big topic of discussion at the art table.  "It looks like mustard,  It looks actually more mustardy than the red one is ketchupy"


www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca




One of my students just made my day this week with this lovely arrangement. She made the jar decoration all by herself.
www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca

We made gingerbread houses with our buddy class.  FUN!
www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca





www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca
www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca



I had a peek into some of my colleagues' classrooms.  I found poor little Elf in one. He fell off the projector screen. Thanks for letting me check up on him Karin!





www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca


Aren't these gorgeous?  My classroom neighbor Lynn had an artist come in and work with the children.  The background of these pictures is done with saran wrap.


www.theperksofteachingprimary.blogspot.ca


And now.... this teacher needs a break.





4 comments

  1. I LOVE the snow globes and the winter pictures! So cute!! I pinned both I can get back to them in January when we talk about winter!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Heather! These things were fun to make and totally doable in January! Thanks for visiting.

      Shelley

      Delete
  2. All of those winter crafts are adorable! Thank you for sharing both! Have a wonderful break!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin,

      Thanks so much! You have a great break too!

      Shelley

      Delete

Back to Top