TPT 3 Million Followers and a Best Sellers Link up!

Hello my friends! Have you heard? TPT is 3 million strong now! That's a lot of talent in one place! They are gearing up for a 2 day celebration for their grand milestone and it's THIS Thursday and Friday! You get a whopping 28% off at TheWriteStuff!








(Thank you Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah, Hello Fonts, Mr. Magician and Creative Clips for these graphics!)

If you don't have time to scour through all of the amazing teaching resources - why not scroll down and check out the BEST Sellers here!  Best Sellers only please - these are the ones that show between 1st and third on your home TPT page.



4 comments

  1. There are some great resources on here. I think I may be adding to my cart!! Thanks for the link up Shelley! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I am your newest follower. Consider following me, too. :) missmathinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link up Shelley. There are so many rockin' resources here, I can't wait for the sale! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top