5 for Friday {Aug. 8th}


It's been a while since I've linked up for 5 for Friday.  I really love reading everyone's posts.  Here are a few random things from my week.






This post had a crazy amount of views (23,000+) on my Facebook Page and it was still going and being shared this week. I can see why. :)  The funny thing about it is that the guy in the photo somehow saw it and he commented and then he shared it on his Facebook page with a comment something like : "Looks like we are going around the world again."





I spent some time working on my wellness and gratitude journal.  It's part of a set I created on teacher balance.  I'm really working on establishing a better work out regime as well as healthy, clean eating.  I just feel so energized when I do!   Enter to win a copy here.  How do you keep it all balanced?













I've loved the extra time I have had to just wander aimlessly and find neat things.  I always think "what can I use this for in my classroom?"  I'd say this is self explanatory!  Don't we all need this?





I'm always in the journal section of the book store. I just love journals. I saw this one and laughed because I thought of all the teaching mimes.







We enjoyed some yummy turkey based lettuce wraps.  I am so lucky to have a fiance that loves to cook!  He is an amazing cook!





I am working on a couple of new things that I am really excited about!  The first one is a new series that combines Writing and Science: my two favorite subjects to teach!  Look for it soon at my TPT shop.  If you follow me on Facebook, you will be the first to know and you will get a chance to enter to win a copy.



The second thing that I am eager to start is my Writing Sundays series of blog posts.  This is a series of writing posts that hopefully will help give you some writing ideas and strategies.  I ran the series last year with 15 posts.  If you follow me on Bloglovin' you will be able to see when the first post goes out.


Well, that's it for now!  Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments

  1. I love that picture that went around the world! Your "Writing about Science" looks real interesting! :)

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Writing and Science Sally so I thought - why not combine them?

    :) Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top