My Secret Santa

Hi everyone,

It sure is a crazy, crazy time right now but I wanted to take a moment to share with you a little gift exchange I was part of this year.   My bloggy friends Angela at Hippo Hooray for Second Grade and Marcy over at Saddle Up for 2nd Grade organized this super fun event for a few of us.




I loved picking out a a gift for my Secret Santa friend and I was so excited to receive mine in the mail.  It is just so special receiving something in the mail and knowing someone was thinking about you when they put it together. :)




My secret Santa was...this sweet girl from Terri's Teaching Treasures and believe me - she is one sweet girl. I met her at our BC Bloggers Meetup in October.  





As I opened this beautiful gift I immediately noticed the card and wrap of glitter. Did I mention I love bling? (Beautiful wrap and card!)



Inside was a set of Toasted Vanilla Sugar scented soap and lotion!  I LOVE VANILLA!!!  There was also this adorable little wine "charm" set. These little guys will look so cute adorning  my wine glasses this season. And finally, how sweet is this? Terri sent me this "search and find" set for my students!  How thoughtful!!  I have already sent it around the classroom and they love it.  It is just awesome for those tactile learners.  This is the Christmas version and attached to it is a list of everything students need to find in the soft little packet that is hand sewn.  SOOOO cute!  It was made by Jen Generous.









Thanks again Terri and to Angela and Marcy for setting this whole fun event up!  Check out what the other bloggers received by clicking on the links below.





1 comment

  1. You are the sweet one! I am glad you liked everything. I also got an eye spy bag for my class. My students love it. It was perfect for early finishers. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top